The academy has produced many outstanding students who were recruited in the Aviation industry and continue to work in various organizations as core professionals in the Travel and Tourism industry both in India and abroad.
- Wings Aviation Academy focuses on both the Personal and Professional development of the student.
- We break conventional rules of studying and involve our students in CBT presentations, which is a breakthrough in edutainment technology. This helps the students get more interested and specific about the subject topics that they are studying.
- We assure the highest quality of service in terms of training and practical experience.
- We believe in the personal response and individual care system that allows a better relationship between the academy, staff and students.
- The tutoring methodology includes PowerPoint presentations, Video and Audio Presentations, Computer based training, Mock interviews, Soft skills development including public speaking and debates, Interviewing and Question-Answer sessions, Games, Group discussions, Interactive demonstrations and practical implications.
We firmly believe that a student trained by us will follow a distinctive pattern of personality and professionalism that will be evident in all his or her future endeavors. Not only will the student be exposed to international standards of training but at the same time he or she will have the basic code and ethics of our nation embedded in their attitude towards work and fellow citizens.
Certain key points that we would like to stress include:
- Talented and Crafted: We make the student proficient in the training that they undertake and make sure that their talent is fully utilized and exposed in their project work.
- Soft Skills and Communication: We ensure that our students receive good soft skills training that we offer on campus that empower them to become better communicators.
- Communicative English: This course is offered as part of the course curriculum.
- Conduct and Behavior: We assure a well-trained and groomed behavior for our students that will speak volumes about the credibility of our institution in the years to come.
- Fully Loaded: We ensure that the student is complete in all aspects of training that our clients expect.
- Our Commitment: The best outcome we offer to our students is the commitment from our academy that after the training they receive here, they will become the best service professionals in their chosen field
Employment opportunities exist in both the public and the private sector in this industry. In the public sector, you can work in the Directorates and Departments of Tourism of the centre and the state, as Official Tourist Guides, in Diplomatic Missions etc. and in the Private sector, you can secure a job in a travel agency, travel wholesale company, tour operating company, hotel, airline, airline office, airport, ground handling, cruise line, air transport or cargo company, airline/travel and tourism call centre or BPO, airline ticketing office, visa processing centre, the hospitality and service industry etc.
Tourism is the second largest growing industry in the world. Air travel forms a major segment of this worldwide industry. Young people with the drive and capacity for hard work can rise to top positions very quickly in the travel and tourism arena. A job in this industry assures an exciting working environment as well as perks including the opportunity to see many locales at a very affordable cost. Even candidates and working professionals from other industries are eagerly looking forward to switch over to the travel and Tourism industry nowadays.
India is one of the fastest growing aviation markets in the world. The Airports Authority of India (AAI) manages a total of 127 airports in the country that includes 13 international airports, 7 custom airports, 80 domestic airports and 28 civil enclaves.
The industry has witnessed a transformation with the entry of many privately owned full service airlines and low cost carriers. In 2012, the private airlines accounted for nearly a 75% share of the domestic aviation market.
This industry is the largest foreign exchange earner and it provides employment to millions of people. Hence it has a number of career options to offer and the scope of employment is unbounded.